Wednesday 11 October 2017

Who am I ?


Hello Everyone!
My name is Diana. It is a big day for me because I start my adventure with bloging
 Today have decided to write something about mand to present you my idea of the blog.
I am from Łódź, but recently I have moved to Poznań to study French language  
Additionally, I work in bookstore so, as you can imagine, I have very little time for myself. However,
 I have my daily ritual that is as important for me as five oclock foe British. 
Every day I do one thing that makes me happy. 
 
What I love :
 - reading books 
- watching films
- participating in culture events
- discovering new artists, types of music etc.
- exploring new cultures

What I hate:
Being bored! (mainly :D)

So I’ve decided to write about things that I enjoy and share with you on this blog.
 Every post will be some kind of cultural summary from the whole week. I am going to write about books that I read, share with my film, series and music findings. 
I would also like to present you some extraordinary personalties. Is Sherlock Holmes your idol?
 Do you love J.R.R Tolkien? You just cant stop reading Agatha Christie’s crime novels?
 Woody Allen’s sense of humour can make you laugh your head off?  Than you are more than 
welcome! For this and even more.... 
Come by five'o culture! :)

1 comment:

I have told you a lot about my movie world, but I have never written anything about my favorite books. Maybe it is because I think tha...