Sunday 10 December 2017

You'll thank me later


Hello everyone!
Do you have plans for this evening?
-  Yes? Great! Good for you.
- No? Great! I have a proposition for you.

Today I would like to present my idol from primary school times - Adrian Monk!



He is the hero of  Ameican comedy-drama detective mystery television series created by Andy Breckman "Monk", broadcast from 2002 to 2009. It is a story about the former police officer, who was suspended due to psychical issues after his wife's death. After unsuccessful reinstatement, he becomes the private consultant for the San Francisco Police Department.
 Adrian Monk is one of the best (if not the best!) detectives in the world and one of the most charming characters in tv series! He suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and many many phobias (like milk, snakes, germs and the other)!

 But what makes Adian world's best detectives are his little unperfections, or shall we say strive for perfection? He is fully aware of his OCD symptoms and phobias, but as long as they help him do his job, he gets up every next morning. As he use to say: "It's a gift and a curse!".
This series is full of fantastic characters and funny dialogues which amuse every single time.  
It was very good to meet Adrian and watch all this funny and interesting episodes ones again.
I really recommend you this series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have told you a lot about my movie world, but I have never written anything about my favorite books. Maybe it is because I think tha...