Sunday 21 January 2018

My French Film Festival


Hello! Hello!

I love the end of January. First of all, days are longer, secondly, is almost my birthday and finally, is time for My French Film Festival! This is the only one internet festival which exists from 2010. Each year we can get know the best movies of the new generation of French directors. Where? In your house! Yeas, really, I will tell you something better, it is free. All that you have to do is just subscribe.
You don't speak french? Doesn't matter, you can just turn on subtitles in English, polish, spanish italian. This year we can watch 30 films divided into 6 thematic sections:
WTF...rench - funny and sometimes crazy comedies
Hit the Road - stories witch travel in the background
Tenn stories- about hard life of teenagers
French & Furious - fantastic combination of  psychological films and action movies
New Horizons - totally original productions
Love "à la français" - classical French amour.
I follow this festival from 4 years and I have to say that is better and better and I really remade you to just check it out and I guarantee that you will fall in love. You have time to 19 February. 
Here you can watch a trailer for this edition:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have told you a lot about my movie world, but I have never written anything about my favorite books. Maybe it is because I think tha...